As part of Hennessy’s partnership with Wild Rabbit icon Nas, we created the country’s largest billboard at the crossroads of the world, Times Square, NYC. The massive image features Nas’ description of what drives his Wild Rabbit chase: “The further I get, the further I want to go.” Check out this time-lapse video of the billboard being installed above one of the world’s busiest and most recognizable intersections.
- The image is over 170 feet tall and over 50 feet wide
- It is the largest single illuminated billboard display in the US
- It takes 12 workers over 7 hours to hoist and hang the 1400-pound vinyl display
- Photographer Danny Clinch captured the photo of Nas at O2 Arena in London during a live show in front of 20,000 fans
- Danny Clinch also shot the cover of Nas' first album "Illmatic" in 1994
- 550,000 people pass through Times Square every day
- The sign covers 9,515 square feet—a store that size in Times Square rents for about $2,000,000 per month