BLACK MOJITO COCKTAIL
A new take on the classic Mojito, the grape base adds a soft fruitiness to this classic.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.5 oz Hennessy Black
- 3 oz Soda water
- 0.75 oz Fresh lime juice
- 0.75 oz Sugar Syrup
- 10 Leaves of mint
- In a tumbler glass, muddle gently mint leaves.
- Add Hennessy Black, sugar syrup and lime juice.
- Pour crushed ice into tumbler.
- Top with soda water.
- Stir with bar spoon.
- Garnish with mint sprig and serve.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.