Hennessy X.O 49 Commemorative Set
Hennessy cognac is proud to present the Hennessy X.O 49 Commemorative set, honoring all who push the limits of potential and inspire the next generation on their own odyssey to greatness.
The Hennessy X.O 49 Commemorative Set celebrates the odyssey and accomplishments of the first Black and South Asian American Madam US Vice President, and the relentless pursuits of all those striving to break boundaries. This historic appointment marks another important milestone: the first graduate of a Historically Black College and University (HBCU) to ascend to the highest levels of government. To honor this legacy, Hennessy has pledged an additional monetary donation to long-term partner, the Thurgood Marshall College Fund in support of the advancement of Black women into the C-Suite.
This limited edition commemorative set features a 750ml bottle of Hennessy X.O, the recipe for The 49th, a custom ice mold with display tray, and elegant keepsake glassware, etched with the historic number 49—all housed in commemorative packaging. Fitting for a toast to groundbreaking achievements, The 49th is a sophisticated sip that combines tangy pomegranate and botanical hibiscus tea with ice.
The Hennessy X.O 49 Commemorative Cocktail Set is available for purchase through CocktailCourier.com, while supplies last. Check for availability near you.
In 1870, Maurice Hennessy created Hennessy X.O for his circle of friends and introduced a new style of cognac. Hennessy X.O is the Original, the emblematic icon of the Hennessy Maison.
Deep and powerful, the eaux-de-vie of this Hennessy X.O cognac are aged in young barrels and marked out by their power and energy, but also by their capacity to achieve a great roundness through time.
Our Tasting Committee has explored every facet of the blend and identified several emotions that were assimilated to an Odyssey through 7 chapters:
- Sweet Notes: The palate is warmly embraced by flavors of candied fruit.
- Rising Heat: The intriguing sensation of an intense, rising heat slowly reveals the complex taste of eaux-de-vie patiently aged in oak barrels.
- Spicy Edge: Perception of a strong spicy cognac note, tantalising the lips and palate with its distinct peppery flavor intertwined with a hint of chocolate.
- Flowing Flame: A wave of warmth grows, crests and then breaks. A robust presence, full and voluptuous, is felt.
- Chocolate Lull: There is the gradual discovery of something very familiar. It is the well-rounded flavor of a rich, dark chocolate.
- Wood Crunches: A striking sensation is suddenly felt – the vigorous ebb and flow of oak notes interlaced with vanilla.
- Infinite Echo: The evanescent oak notes leave a long, omnipresent finish in their wake. Seemingly endless, it echoes all of the subtleties of each taste and sensation that has preceded it.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.