1. General Information
Hennessy may collect personal data via the Site from users in relation notably with documents or services request, visit booking or subscription to certain services (e.g. first & last name, email address, age, city, state and country of residence, telephone number).
Any personal data you may be providing Hennessy with for the use of certain services is governed by the French law n°78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” dated 6 January 1978 (amended).
2. Right To Access, Collect And Delete Data And To Object To Data Processing
You are entitled to access, correct and delete your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right, at any time, by writing to the following address: Jas Hennessy & Co, Consumer Relations Department, rue de la Richonne, CS 20020 16101 Cognac Cedex (France) or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
3. Management Of Personal Data
3.1 Purpose Of Data Collection
Hennessy collects your personal data via the Site only for the following purposes:
- handling of customer relation and prospects,
- commercial segmentation, personalization of our services and communications,
- sending information about Hennessy and its activities and advertising or commercial prospecting messages in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection,
- booking of visit,
- set-up of a personal account,
- statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of Hennessy, Mandatory information must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to address your query and/or to provide the services requested. To express your preferences about commercial prospection or to change your previous choices, we invite you to consult the Right To Access, Collect And Delete Data And To Object To Data Processing section mentioned above.
3.2 Retention Of Data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and is, in any event, destroyed at the end of such period:
3.3 Data Recipients
Hennessy is the recipient of the data.
Hennessy may share your personal data with other entities of the Moët Hennessy group either in France and abroad, for customer/prospect relationship management, commercial prospection, studies and statistics in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection.
Except the cases above mentioned, Hennessy may communicate your personal data to third parties only provided that:
- you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or,
- Hennessy has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, and/or,
- Hennessy is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
3.4 Transfers Of Your Personal Information Outside The European Union
Hennessy is an entity of the Moet Hennessy group which operates its businesses worldwide. Your information may thus be sent outside the European Union, to other entities of the Moet Hennessy group or to our service providers, including to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union (including in the United States and in Asia) for the purposes identified in this policy. Such transfers occur in conditions enabling to ensure the protection and security of your personal data, notably due to implemented contractual guarantees or, as the case may be, for transfers to the United States, under the guarantees held set under the Safe Harbor, in order to ensure a satisfactory protection level, in accordance with the applicable regulation.
3.5 Data Security And Privacy
Hennessy makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, Hennessy does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.