Terms & Conditions
1. Editor – Contact
The www.hennessy.com website (the “Site”) is edited by Jas HENNESSY ∓ Co, A French “société en commandite simple”:
- share capital: 16.588.000 euros
- registration number with Trade and Company Register of Angoulême: B 905620035
- VAT number: FR18905620035
- company number: B 905620035
- registered address: rue de la Richonne BP 20, 16101 Cognac cedex, France
Chief Editor: Thomas MORADPOUR
For any enquiry regarding the Site, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is hosted by: Link By Net
- Company name: Link By Net
- Registered address: 5-9 rue de l’Industrie, 93 200 Saint-Denis, France
- Tel.: +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00
- Company number: 430 359 927
3. Terms & Conditions of Use
The Site is edited by Jas HENNESSY & Co, a French company with share capital of 16.588.000 euros, having its registered address rue de la Richonne BP 20, 16101 Cognac cedex, France, registered with the Trade and Company Register of Angoulême, under n° B 905620035 (“Hennessy”).
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
By accessing and using this Site, you accept without restriction to apply these Terms and Conditions as well as the provisions concerning the protection of personal data (read the Personal Data & Cookies Policy).
Hennessy may revise or update these Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to re-read these Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
Hennessy provides this Site only for persons who have reached the legal age to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages (whichever is the higher) in their country of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal. If no such laws exist in your country of residence, you must be over 21 to access the Site
5. Protection of the Site Content
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislations. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, Hennessy exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and Hennessy does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site.
The reproduction of the Content (in whole or in part) of the Site is authorized for the sole purpose of information for a personal and private use. Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of Content for any other purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
6. Personal Data
Hennessy ensures the protection of personal information disclosed by users of the Site.
Hennessy invites users to consult the Personal Data & Cookies Policy which indicates the provisions implemented to guarantee the treatment of personal data. Collection, treatment, use, transmission, keeping and protection of users’ personal information are governed by the Personal Data & Cookies Policy.
Hennessy endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, Hennessy can not guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
Hennessy allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
- for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site,
- for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site,
- for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
- and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Attribution
These Terms & Conditions (and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy) are governed by French law.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and Hennessy hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.