BLACK CHERRY MANHATTAN
The smooth floral notes of Hennessy Black pairs perfectly with the spice of vermouth and the sweet fruit of cherry and orange – seductive and elegant!
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.5 oz Hennessy Black
- 0.75 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 Barspoon Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 Dash orange bitters
- 1 Orange twist
- Add all liquid to a shaker tin with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a orange twist.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.