JERRY THOMAS BRANDY PUNCH COCKTAIL
Published in the first-ever cocktail book, the Jerry Thomas Brandy Punch is still one of our all-time favorites. It can be served long or short, a pleasure to be shared either way.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 12.5 oz Hennessy Very Special
- 5 oz Of Water
- 5 oz Of Lightly Aged Rum
- 2 Cups of simple syrup or 3 cups of sugar
- 9 oz Of lemon juice
- 0.5 oz Of Grand Marnier™
- 4 oz Of Hibiscus Grenadine
- 0.5 A Pineapple sliced
- 2 Oranges sliced into wheels
- 1 Package of Raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to dissolve sugar as much as possible.
- Add a large block of ice to chill punch before serving.
Hennessy Very Special (V.S) is one of the most popular cognacs in the world. Matured in new oak barrels, Hennessy V.S is bold and fragrant. Its beguiling character is uniquely Hennessy, a timeless choice with an intensity all its own. Hennessy V.S offers toasted and fruit notes, with a rich, clearly defined palate and a welcoming exuberance.
Hennessy V.S expresses its vibrant and dynamic personality through unique artist partnerships and annual limited editions. Easy to enjoy, it’s a perfect cognac for high-energy occasions and sharing the moment.
The round and robust flavors of Hennessy V.S make it very versatile and ideal for any cocktail possibility, from classic recipes and sophisticated cocktail creations to easy mixed drinks.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.