THE HENNESSY WINTER'S SPIRIT COCKTAIL
Slightly acidic, its fruity side brings a somewhat exotic touch to dark, cold months.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.75 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 1.5 oz Hot water
- 0.15 oz Of sugar cane syrup
- 2 Lemon supremes (wedges without the peel, pith and skin)
- 1 Thin slice of ginger
- 1 Orange twist
- Mix the Hennessy, sugar, lemon and ginger in a glass.
- Stir everything gently to allow the sugar to dissolve.
- Top with hot water and garnish with an orange twist.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.