THE ARTIST COCKTAIL
Got something to celebrate? Shake up this fresh, gently spiced drink. This is the new bubbly.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.75 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.25 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Sprig of mint muddled
- 1 Sprig of mint slapped (garnish)
- 1 Ginger Ale
- Muddle 1 sprig of mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Put all liquid ingredients except ginger ale into the shaker with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain over fresh ice in a Collins glass.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with slapped sprig of mint to extract essential oils.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.