SUMMER SPRITZ COCKTAIL
"Elegant, floral and bright, this drink is a sun-kissed field of wildflowers poured in a tall cocktail glass"
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 0.75 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 0.25 oz Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Top with equal parts Chandon Brut or Moet Chandon Champagne and Soda
- 1 Lemon wheel
- Add all ingredients (except Champagne and soda) to a shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice.
- Top with equal parts Champagne and soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.