Chartreuse is a most French liqueur. Playing against the bouquet of aromas imparted by the Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège, the citrus and bitters, it certainly adds an undeniable French touch.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
- 0.75 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- 0.25 oz Lemon juice
- 3 Angostura bitter dashes
- 1 Lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktsail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a tumbler and garnish with lemon zest.
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège is a balanced cognac, expressing 200 years of Hennessy's know-how. The fruit of nature’s uncertainties, this unique blend has tamed the elements to craft and embody the original concept of cognac. The emotion awakened by the pleasure of tasting it continually reveals new facets of its personality.
The savoir-faire of the Maison of Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.