The sage brings a slightly floral and savory element to the cocktail, allowing the deeper notes of Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège to still shine through.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 2 parts Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
- 1 bar Spoon Yellow Chartreuse
- 1 bar Spoon Honey Syrup (1:1)
- 3 dashes Peychaud Bitters
- 7 Sage Leaves
- 1 Sage Leaf
- Add the 7 sage leaves to the bottom of a mixing glass and press them with a muddler.
- Add all other ingredients with ice and stir to chill.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a sage leaf.
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège is a balanced cognac, expressing 200 years of Hennessy's know-how. The fruit of nature’s uncertainties, this unique blend has tamed the elements to craft and embody the original concept of cognac. The emotion awakened by the pleasure of tasting it continually reveals new facets of its personality.
The savoir-faire of the Maison of Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.