THE CREED PUNCH
This cocktail highlights the mixability of Hennessy V.S.O.P cognac. To respect the training and discipline it takes to be an elite boxer, coconut water and fresh pineapple juice bolster the berry and fruit notes of Hennessy. A touch of sweetness is added in the form of grenadine, and lime juice adds an appropriate amount of sharpness. The Creed Punch was made to not only be a great “Punch” but pack one as well.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 1.5 oz Coconut water
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz Grenadine
- 0.25 oz Lime juice
- 3 dashes Orange bitters
- Cut lime in two halves. Juice one half of the lime and set aside. Slice the other half of the lime into quarter inch thick lime wheels for garnish and set aside.
- Measure and add Hennessy V.S.O.P, coconut water, pineapple juice, grenadine, lime juice, and orange bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
You can send your favorite Hennessy recipes to your loved ones with one click, you will find in the redirect links below the possibility to share your favorite cocktail on your social networks.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.