PUNCH ROYAL COCKTAIL
The name hints at its majesty. This recipe takes sparkling punch to a level fit for kings and queens. Or even just a great group of friends.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 33 oz Hennessy Very Special
- 25 oz Moët Chandon™ Champagne or Chandon™ Brut
- 33 oz Apple juice
- 10 oz Simple Syrup
- 10 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 20 Dashes Angostura Orange Bitters™
- 1 Bunch Mint
- 1 Lemon cut into wheels
- Combine all liquid ingredients except champagne in a punch bowl.
- Slap the whole bunch of mint against your hand several times to activate the aromatics, and add the mint and lemon to the bowl.
- Add the Champagne.
- Stir to combine, then add a large block of ice to chill everything and keep it cold.
- Serve with a ladle into Punch or Rocks glasses.
Hennessy Very Special (V.S) is one of the most popular cognacs in the world. Matured in new oak barrels, Hennessy V.S is bold and fragrant. Its beguiling character is uniquely Hennessy, a timeless choice with an intensity all its own. Hennessy V.S offers toasted and fruit notes, with a rich, clearly defined palate and a welcoming exuberance.
Hennessy V.S expresses its vibrant and dynamic personality through unique artist partnerships and annual limited editions. Easy to enjoy, it’s a perfect cognac for high-energy occasions and sharing the moment.
The round and robust flavors of Hennessy V.S make it very versatile and ideal for any cocktail possibility, from classic recipes and sophisticated cocktail creations to easy mixed drinks.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.