Enjoy a Hennessy V.S.O.P spin on this fresh springtime cocktail. It adds a gourmet twist to an already fresh, zesty concoction. Fresh berries add that certain je ne sais quoi.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Blackberries or any other berry will work
- 0.5 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Dash of Cassis, Chambord™ or another berry liqueur
- Hot Method: Add non-alcoholic ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into heatproof glasses.
- Add all alcohol.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.