Celebrate the Holiday season with Hennessy's festive cognac cocktails
Surprise your senses and tempt your palate with our meticulously crafted cognac cocktails.
Out with the old, in with the new – a good ending includes good cocktails and good company. Time to surround yourself with people you love and enjoy concoctions unique and exclusive in character.
The Hennessy & Champagne cocktail
New Year’s Eve evokes promise and hope, so celebrate new beginnings with flare by serving the Hennessy & Champagne cocktail. A playful and intensive concoction, where the subtle roundness of the cognac completes the sweet effervescence of champagne, putting a bold mark on any festivities.
• 30 ml Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège or Hennessy V.S cognac
• Top with champagne
• 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
• 1 Sugar cube
• 1 Cherry
How to prepare your drink:
1. Soak the sugar cube in Angostura.
2. Place in flute.
3. Add Hennessy cognac.
4. Top with champagne.
5. Garnish with a cherry.
The Jerry Thomas Brandy Punch cocktail
Enjoying a few deliberately crafted and joyous experiences together with your loved ones is the premisses that the Jerry Thomas Brandy Punch cocktail was crafted around. As one of our all-time favourites, this drink breaks away from the ordinary, leaving behind a lingering sweetness.
For 20 cocktails you’ll need:
• 500 ml Hennessy Very Special cognac
• 250 ml of water
• 75 ml of lightly aged Rum
• 2 cups Simple syrup or 3 cups of sugar
• 135 ml Lemon juice
• 15 ml Grand Marnier™
• 60 ml Hibiscus Grenadine
• Sliced pineapple
• 2 Oranges sliced into wheels
• 1 Package of raspberries
How to prepare your punch:
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Stir to dissolve the sugar as much as possible.
3. Add a large block of ice to chill punch before serving.
The Hennessy Coqui cocktail
Crafted with an endearing amount of playfulness and colour, and with garnish so meticulously placed; the Hennessy Coqui is unanimously a cognac cocktail that unveils other flavours, invisible to the naked eye and hidden for the untrained palate.
• 1 cup of Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
• 0.5 cups of Rum
• 60 ml Frangelico™
• 0.75 cups of evaporated milk
• 1 ¼ cup Coconut cream
• 2 Egg yolks
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
How to prepare the drink:
1. Combine the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend lightly to avoid foam.
3. Leave chilled in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours and serve either neat or over ice in Punch or Rocks glasses.
4. Garnish with grated nutmeg.
The Hennessy Honey cocktail
After everyone’s asleep and the snow is coming down, cosy up by the fireplace with your significant other and have a nightcap. The simplicity and warmth of the Hennessy Honey cocktail makes it ideal for those cold days ahead.
• 40 ml of Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
• 5 ml of Acacia honey
• 40 ml Hot water
• 1 Slice of lemon
How to the cocktail:
1. Mix the Hennessy cognac, honey and hot but not boiling water in a glass.
2. Stir to dissolve the honey.
3. Garnish with a lemon slice.
The North Star cocktail
The festivities are in full swing, and this artisanal creation is the star of the show, ideal for those who like complex aromas to occupy their palate. Unique, woody and exclusive in character, an aromatic concoction that encapsulates the holidays, capturing the essence of the assorted craft of details.
• 70 ml Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
• 10 ml Maple syrup
• 1 Dash Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters
• 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
• 1 Star anise
How to prepare your drink:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir with ice until chilled.
2. Strain into an Old-Fashioned glass without ice.
3. Garnish with star anise.
Old Fashioned cocktail
In the wake of an age where fast-paced satisfaction outweighs everything else, a drive has arisen to honour and preserve the art of indulgence. In comes the Old Fashioned cocktail, a legendary spectre, a warm and aromatically spiced concoction, ideal for those who like a drink that is distinctive and strong in character.
• 50 ml Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
• 15 ml Simple syrup
• 2 Angostura Bitter Dashes
• 1 Orange zest
How to prepare the drink:
1. Drop bitters into an Old-Fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
2. Add a splash of water and the syrup.
3. Pour the Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac slowly.
4. Garnish with a twist of orange.
Hennessy Very Special (V.S) is one of the most popular cognacs in the world. Matured in new oak barrels, Hennessy V.S is bold and fragrant. Its beguiling character is uniquely Hennessy, a timeless choice with an intensity all its own. Hennessy V.S offers toasted and fruit notes, with a rich, clearly defined palate and a welcoming exuberance.
Hennessy V.S expresses its vibrant and dynamic personality through unique artist partnerships and annual limited editions. Easy to enjoy, it’s a perfect cognac for high-energy occasions and sharing the moment.
The round and robust flavours of Hennessy V.S make it very versatile and ideal for any cocktail possibility, from classic recipes and sophisticated cocktail creations to easy mixed drinks.
HENNESSY V.S.O.P PRIVILEGE
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège is a balanced cognac, expressing 200 years of Hennessy's know-how. The fruit of nature’s uncertainties, this unique blend has tamed the elements to craft and embody the original concept of cognac. The emotion awakened by the pleasure of tasting it continually reveals new facets of its personality.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
THE WORLD OF HENNESSY
You can send your favorite Hennessy stories to your loved ones in one click, you will find in the redirect links below the possibility to share your favorite stories on your social networks.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.