HENNESSY X NBA BASKETBALL PRIZE DRAW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the “Hennessy x NBA Basketball Prize Draw” (the “Competition”), you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. The promoter of this Competition is Moët Hennessy U.K. Limited (“MHUK”) with a company number of 00371236 and a registered address at 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH, United Kingdom.
3. The NBA Entities are defined as NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”).
ENTRY TO THE COMPETITION
4. The Competition is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are eighteen (18) years old or over. MHUK reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, MHUK reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded. Employees of MHUK or the NBA Entities are not entitled to enter the Competition.
5. The Competition starts on 19 April 2021 at 00:01 GMT and ends on 31 May 2021 at 23:59 GMT. Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be eligible to win a prize. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt.
6. Participants can enter the Competition by completing all required fields on the Facebook or Instagram advertisement for the Competition and pressing the “Submit” button.
7. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition and giving consent to receive any marketing communications from MHUK or any group company is not a condition of entry to the Competition.
9. Internet access and a Facebook or Instagram account are required to enter the Competition.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person.
11.There are three prizes to be won, each consisting of a Hennessy branded NBA basketball (one NBA basketball per winner). Any further prize details will be confirmed when the winner is contacted.
12. The prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. MHUK reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value. The prizes will only be awarded to the winners.
13. If either or both of the prizes are declined, or either or both winners cannot take up a prize, or do not claim a prize within 72 hours of notification from MHUK that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and replacement winner(s) may be drawn at MHUK’s sole discretion. MHUK will not be responsible for any inability of either or both winners to take up the specified prize.
14. The winners will be selected at random by MHUK from all eligible entries and notified by no later than 30 June 2021 and will be contacted using the details provided when they enter the Competition.
15. MHUK is required to make available the surname and county of the winner of the Competition to the public. To find out the surname and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Moet Hennessy UK Limited, 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH within one month of the end of the Competition Period. If you object to your information being made available, please contact MHUK. In such circumstances, MHUK must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Agency on request.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook and Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion.
17. By entering the Competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that MHUK and the NBA Entities and their designees and assignees may use the participant’s name, voice, county of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for publicity materials, advertising and/or trade purposes relating to the Competition and in reasonable promotional activity as may be required by MHUK in respect of the Competition, without further reference, permission, notification, payment or other compensation.
18. MHUK will collect and process participants’ personal data, including names, contact details and any other information provided in the contact form, in order to administer and manage the Competition. On some occasions, MHUK will ask for consent from participants to use their personal data in a particular way. On other occasions, MHUK may use personal data for its own legitimate interests, such as to administer and manage the Competition or when required by law. Participants’ personal data will be shared with MHUK’s agents or group companies only to the extent necessary for the prizes to be redeemed by the prize winner. Participants’ names and other personal details from their entry to the Competition will be collected and stored by MHUK and held in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. By entering this Competition, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to administer this Competition and a reasonable period thereafter to deliver prizes, resolve disputes and comply with legal requirements. Participants have the right to withdraw their consent and be removed from this Competition at any time or to object to any use of their personal data not required to administer the Competition, unless MHUK has a compelling legitimate interest. Participants also have the right to access, amend, erase or receive a copy of their personal data in a portable form to the extent permitted by law. If participants wish to exercise these rights in relation to the Competition, they may contact HennessyUK@moethennessy.com and they may have the right to contact a data protection authority if they have any unresolved complaints.
21. MHUK reserves the right to modify, cancel, withdraw or suspend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. MHUK is not responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its control.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MHUK and the NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents, are excluded from liability and will be released and held harmless for any damage, loss, injury, action, liability or claims, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to any participant or any third party or damage to personal or real property incurred by a participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in the Competition. Except as otherwise required by applicable, law, MHUK accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, lost, incomplete, late, damaged, illegible, corrupted, misdirected or faulty.
23. Any participant who enters, attempts to enter or participates in the Competition in a manner which in MHUK's reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions (including in respect of eligibility) or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, entering using fraudulent means, cheating, hacking, deception or abusing, offending, upsetting threatening or harassing any other participants or MHUK) may be suspended or disqualified from the Competition at MHUK’s sole discretion without prior notice.
24. All decisions of MHUK in relation to the Competition are final and MHUK are not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants. No message whether written or electronic, will be sent to non-winning participants.
25. The unauthorised reproduction, representation or use in any way of all or part of elements relating directly or indirectly to the Competition, and any brands, logotypes or trademarks is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos and any other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the property of their respective owners.
26. The Terms and Conditions may be sent by mail free of charge to any person who requests them from MHUK in writing.
27. All disputes, claims, issues and questions concerning the Competition and these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and MHUK in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the English law. Each participant agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.