5TH AVE COCKTAIL
The class and sophistication of a fashion show on Fifth Avenue, the feel of early morning dew, this drink is complex, classic-inspired and bright.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 30 ml Hennessy Black
- 45 ml Ruby Grapefruit juice
- 15 ml Pomegranate Grenadine
- 1 Top with equal parts Champagne and Soda
- 1 Grapefruit Twist
- Add all ingredients (except Champagne and soda) to a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice.
- Top with equal parts Champagne and soda.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.