BLACKBERRY SANGRIA COCKTAIL
The Blackberry Sangria with its fresh berries, floral Hennessy Black and smooth red wine is best enjoyed with friends on those lazy days of summer.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 375 ml Hennessy Black
- 1 Bottle Casa Lapostolle Merlot or similar red wine
- 250 g Raspberries
- 250 g Blackberries
- 250 g Blueberries
- 250 g Strawberries
- 0.5 Cup - Sugar
- 375 ml - Cranberry Juice or Cran-Raspberry)
- 375 ml Club Soda
- Fill punch bowl with ice cubes.
- Pour each ingredients one by one.
- Garnish with fruits
- Leave to rest for 12 hours.
- Before serving add Hennessy and Soda water
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.