BLACK CAIPIRINHA COCKTAIL
Brazil is the birthplace of the Caipirinha, a delightful cocktail that is surprisingly simple to make. The electric essence of the caipirinha is a perfect fit for the floral and bright notes in Hennessy Black.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 50 ml Hennessy Black
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup
- 0.5 Lime
- 1 Wedge Fresh lime as garnish
- In an Old Fashioned glass, muddle lime.
- Add sugar syrup, Hennessy Black and crushed ice.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Add lime wedge to garnish.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.