THE FANFARE SOUR
A beautiful take on a New York sour that epitomizes the showmanship of the roaring 20's, this drink is balanced with red fruit and citrus notes.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 45 ml Hennessy Black
- 5 ml Dry Curacao
- 20 ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 10 ml Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Cherry Bitters
- 15 ml Ruby Port
- Combine all ingredients (except the Ruby Port) with ice in a shaker.
- Strain over fresh ice in a Double OF glass.
- Float 15ml Ruby Port (or Graham’s 6 Grapes Port) on top.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.