BRANDY CRUSTA COCKTAIL
Brandy Crusta was created in New Orleans 1840 by Joseph Santana. The sugared rim brings a touch of sweetness to the subtle citrus and spice of this cocktail highlighting Hennessy V.S.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 50 ml Hennessy V.S
- 5 ml Orange Curaçao
- 1 splash Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 sugared rim and lemon twist
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Pare the full peel off half.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Prepare glass by moistening the rim with lemon and dipping it in sugar.
- Carefully curl the lemon peel around the inside of the glass.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into glass.
- Add ice cubes.
Hennessy Very Special (V.S) is one of the most popular cognacs in the world. Matured in new oak barrels, Hennessy V.S is bold and fragrant. Its beguiling character is uniquely Hennessy, a timeless choice with an intensity all its own. Hennessy V.S offers toasted and fruit notes, with a rich, clearly defined palate and a welcoming exuberance.
Hennessy V.S expresses its vibrant and dynamic personality through unique artist partnerships and annual limited editions. Easy to enjoy, it’s a perfect cognac for high-energy occasions and sharing the moment.
The round and robust flavours of Hennessy V.S make it very versatile and ideal for any cocktail possibility, from classic recipes and sophisticated cocktail creations to easy mixed drinks.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.