SPICED APPLE COCKTAIL
This autumn favorite with Hennessy Black, provides the perfect Eau de Vie maturity and flavour to contrast with the traditional taste of apple cider.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 45 ml Hennessy Black
- 20 ml Falernum
- 30 ml Apple juice
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitter
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Grated Cinnamon with Cinnamon Stick
- Combine all liquids in a shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with fresh grated cinnamon. Leave the cinnamon stick in the glass.
Debuting in 2009, Hennessy Black is exclusively available in the United States, setting itself apart as a distinctively smooth cognac perfect for cocktails. Its texture and higher ABV (43%) make it the cognac of choice for many mixologists. These prefered qualities come from selecting young, fresh and vivid eaux-de-vies matured in old oak barrels in Cognac, France.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.