OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL
Created in Louisville, Kentucky in 1881, the Old-Fashioned found its spiritual home at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel bar in New York City. Cognac, warm and aromatically spiced, a dash of bitters and sweet syrup all blend perfectly to make up this legendary cocktail.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 50 ml Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
- 15 ml Simple Syrup
- 2 Angostura bitter dashes
- 1 Orange zest
- Drop bitters into an Old-Fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add a splash of water and the syrup.
- Pour in the Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège slowly.
- Garnish with a twist of orange.
HENNESSY V.S.O.P PRIVILEGE
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège is a balanced cognac, expressing 200 years of Hennessy's know-how. The fruit of nature’s uncertainties, this unique blend has tamed the elements to craft and embody the original concept of cognac. The emotion awakened by the pleasure of tasting it continually reveals new facets of its personality.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.