COCKTAIL THERE'S ALWAYS THYME
Clean herbal overtones. A complex sweetness - the honey, apricot and Amaretto add very different notes to the mix. This is a cold weather drink full of flavour and verve.
- difficulty level: easy
- difficulty level: intermediate
- difficulty level: advanced
- 45 ml Hennessy V.S.O.P
- 30 ml Thyme Apricot Honey Syrup
- 20 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Dash Black Walnut Bitters
- 1 Splash Amaretto™
- Combine all liquids in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain over fresh ice in a Rocks glass.
- Garnish with a rehydrated apricot and a sprig of fresh thyme.
Since 1765, Maison Hennessy has perfected the art of cognac-making, a tradition perpetuated by eight generations of Master Blenders. A legacy of cultural openness lets Maison Hennessy shine around the world, wherever its celebrated cognacs are shared.
In 1817, James Hennessy created a unique blend for the future King George IV of England. From the encounter of these two visionaries, was born the first Hennessy “Very Superior Old Pale,” know today as Hennessy V.S.O.P.
The savoir-faire of the Maison Hennessy is fully expressed in this balanced cognac: the selection of eaux-de-vie, aging and assemblage. A cognac of remarkable consistency and vitality, Hennessy V.S.O.P conveys all of the savoir-faire of the Hennessy master blenders who have ensured the continued success of this harmonious assemblage for 200 years.
Please register to stay in touch with Hennessy and receive our latest news.